Dr Dan and Mark Baxter present the difference between the Tenor and Baritone voice with sung examples. Every one of us has inherent vocal challenges, and many of them are accounted for by our anatomy. The take-home fact: your voice is unique and should be celebrated accordingly!
The aim of today’s video is to celebrate the biological differences between the tenor and the baritone voice type. Of course, the same applies when comparing any two voice types. In fact, we’d even hear variances when comparing two voices of the same voice classification.
Want to identify your personal voice type? I think these videos will help – http://drdan.co/2puhtVs
Visit and Subscribe to Mark’s Channel: http://bit.ly/1ObIbYt
Welcome to Voice Essentials where everybody sings. Each week we upload new videos purposefully designed to encourage your vocal journey. So if learning to sing is your thing then we invite you to subscribe and join our ever-growing community of passionate singers from across the globe, who just like you, want to raise their voice in song. #VoiceEssentials
And a small side note (because I’m asked a lot): It is important to note that while I hold a doctorate (thus I am Dr Dan), I am not a medical doctor, and the advice provided in this video is generalised information only. Therefore you should always consult with your licensed health care professional for personalised advice about your vocal health and well-being. #DrDan
— FREE DOWNLOAD —
Download Dr Dan’s first exercise track for FREE: http://drdan.co/exerciseCD
— DON’T MISS ANOTHER VIDEO: Follow these steps —
1. Visit my channel page (http://drdan.co/DrDanVoiceEssentials)
2. If you’re not subscribed, click the Subscribe button.
3. Click the bell icon.
4. A dialog box will appear, allowing you to select to receive All notifications.
5. Click Save.
— TOOLS for SINGERS —
* Dr Dan’s Online Courses – https://drdan.co/veonlinecourse
* SINGING LESSONS with Dr Dan – http://drdan.co/DrDanSkype
* VOCAL EXERCISES – http://drdan.co/exerciseCD
* RECOMMENDED READING – http://drdan.co/2AbzElP
— DONATE —
* Support the Voice Essentials Channel – https://www.paypal.me/DrDanVoiceEssentials
— Stay UP-TO-DATE with Dr Dan’s FREE Email List —
© 2016 Djarts & Dr Daniel K. Robinson
All Rights Reserved.